We’ve reached the mid-way point of the week! Time to post my notes for the week in today’s Hump Day Mind Dump…
- You need to sell Paris, not the flight – love that saying.|
- How does watching “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery” make me feel so damn old?
- Gamification in internal communications… what are the possibilities?
- Had a slightly toasted gentleman pitch a movie idea to me last night. I’d actually want to do it as a documentary, but he wants to do it as a dramatic feature. We exchanged info. We’ll see if he comes down to Earth.
- Tried meditation for a month this past summer. Didn’t seem to help much, but maybe I need to try again.
- Sometimes I’m amazed at how little still know about MS Word. I’m always Googling how to do something.
- You know what word doesn’t get used much anymore? “Gargantuan.” I gotta find more ways to use that word.
Join My Email List
Don’t forget to take a few seconds to fill out the form to the right of the page and join my email list! You’ll get my weekly recap e-newsletter, plus a free video tip sheet!